GEO-tography: Minimalism

Recent Posts: Summary and Link - If you have comments, leave them on the blog page; if you have questions or problems, use an email.
Forum rules
Blog posts are listed here for informational purposes only - any comments or questions should be placed over in the blog.

GEO-tography: Minimalism

Postby dj » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 pm

If you spend any time at all navigating around the web you will undoubtedly see that it is highly graphically oriented. And unless I miss my guess you will, on occasion, stumble onto a photograph which impresses you as being exceedingly fine. You may bookmark it so you can look at it again, or you may even get an idea how to take one like it of your own for your favorite offroad spot.

Sometimes, it's sort of like watching a movie – you may not be able to write a screenplay or know how to direct a film but you do know what a good film looks like and what plots seem hokey, even if you can't put it into words. Such is the case with the set of GEO-tographs that I've included below. Of course they are in focus, have good color and interesting content; but, they also have something else – lack of other things to go wrong!

Read the full post at: http://offroadinghome.blogspot.com/2010/11/geo-tography-minimalism.html
Any comments about these posts should be made over on the Offroading Home Blog.
dj
Site Admin

Return to Over On Offroading Home: The Blog