Moab 4WD Backroads: Northwest - Part 3

Recent Posts: Summary and Link - If you have comments, leave them on the blog page; if you have questions or problems, use an email.
Forum rules
Blog posts are listed here for informational purposes only - any comments or questions should be placed over in the blog.

Moab 4WD Backroads: Northwest - Part 3

Postby dj » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:31 pm

My guess is that these posts about the Moab Trail System Map which Offroading Home has produced will go on to become one of the all-time most downloaded before this is done. From the looks of my "site analytics" either Google has finally found us OR there are an awfully lot of you who are planning a trip to Moab Utah in the next few weeks!

This is the third (of three) posts about the fifteen trails in the Northwest Moab area of those listed in "Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails" by Charles Wells and includes those around the Secret Spire and Mineral Point section. There are three other areas listed in the book which are under construction; but, this one being done, I felt like y'all would like to see it now and from the looks of things it was fairly timely. [A free Google Earth file of this route is available at: Offroading Home on the "Utah" tab.]

Read the full post at: http://offroadinghome.blogspot.com/2010/11/moab-4wd-backroads-northwest-part-3.html
Any comments about these posts should be made over on the Offroading Home Blog.
dj
Site Admin

Return to Over On Offroading Home: The Blog